This week I have been craving some good chicken wings. I finally broke down and went to Buffalo Wild Wings and got takeout. Their sauce of the month was Honey Ginger, and it was divine. I wanted to find a recipe like theirs and decided that there are far too many really good chicken wing recipes out there. This is my first ever, hand selected, recipe round-up that will be so awesome to reference back to when I get the urge for wings again.
Here is 10 different chicken wing recipes that I want to try, very very soon.All photo credit goes to the original recipe. Click the titles for the recipes.
- Honey Ginger Chicken Wings Recipe from the Tasty Kitchen
- Classic Buffalo Wings from I Breathe I’m Hungry – (I will leave out the habanero! Thanks for making it optional.)
- Skinny BBQ Wings From Gimme Some Oven– Fair warning: Pictures will make you very hungry.
- Teriyaki Chicken Wings from Comfy in the Kitchen – Pure. Childhood. Nostalgia. – Mom made these a lot.
- Jerk Chicken Wings from Blog Chef – Ashamed to admit, never tried Jerk Chicken. Ever. Looks amazing.
- Honey Mustard Wings from Sassy Radish
- Sweet and Spicy Wings from Bon Appetit
- Mango-Curry Wings from Huffington Post
- Honey Garlic Wings from Kirby’s Cravings
- PB&J Wings from Food Wishes – Yes this is a real recipe.
I wish that I could line these all up and do a taste test. Maybe that would be a fun event, or party. Chicken Wing Cook Off!
If you have a favorite wings recipe, please share.
1 thought on “10 Different Ways to Make Chicken Wings”
Oh WOW !!! These all sound sooo good. Thanks for the recipes,