The time has come everybody! It is time to start my long anticipated #summerblendseries. I am very excited about this. You will be getting a new smoothie recipe every Saturday!
I recently got a Blendtec and have been blending like a crazy woman. I feel great because I have been getting in much more fruits and veggies with all the blending madness going on.
For the first recipe in the series, I would like to share with you my Cucumber Lime Refresher Smoothie. This is a really fun refreshing twist from your regular breakfast smoothie. It is light and refreshing and even has a hint of mint!
- 6 oz. can of pineapple juice
- 1 small cucumber quartered
- Juice from one lime
- 5-6 mint leaves
- 2 cup frozen pineapple
- Put the ingredients in the blender, I use a Blendtec Designer 625, in the order specified in the ingredients list. (Liquid, solid then frozen will help your blender out.)
- Blend on the smoothie setting (for Blendtec) or for 40 seconds until smooth.
- Garnish with some mint leaves and sip from a striped straw to make it look pretty.
- Optional: You can replace the pineapple with one cored apple. Apples tend to get a little frothy when blending, so make sure that you use a blender bottle so that you can occasionally shake it up to avoid drinking the froth on top.
Come follow along on our social media so that you don’t miss out on any yummy summer blends!
Check out our blender review. Blendtec vs. your Blender
Visit the Blendtec website here.