Sometimes you need just need cookies. Some of those times, you don’t want the regular; you want to step out of the norm. Now, I have a chocolate chip cookie recipe that I adore. You can find the recipe by clicking here. Since I was sort of craving those cookies, I decided to take that recipe and give it a twist. (That, and I didn’t have any chocolate chips. 🙂 I did, however happen to have white chocolate chips and craisins. My husband had been grabbing a handful of each and popping in is mouth. I liked the creativity, but I thought I could refine it a bit. I decided to add his new favorite combination to my favorite cookie dough base. Thus, the White Chocolate Chip and Craisin cookies were born. OoooOOOOoooh! Check it yo…
- 1 c. butter (softened)
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 large pkg. vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/4 c. flour
- 1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. Craisins
- Cream butter, sugars, pudding, and vanilla together in a large bowl. (These are my favorite mixing bowls on the planet) Add eggs and mix well. In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients and sift. Combine wet and dry ingredients until well blended.
- Mix in the white chocolate chips and craisins.
- Bake at 375° for 7 to 10 min.
If you like this recipe, try some of our other delicious cookie recipes:
Click on the pictures below for details on our favorite items for baking: