Hi everyone! We have a special treat for you today. We invited Lara from HapaGirl.co to share a super cute download just in time to prep for Thanksgiving. You may have seen in our sidebar that we are presenting at Pinners Conference this year again. Our class is “Thanksgiving For Dummies”. If you are in the Utah area, COME! We would love to meet some of our readers and share with you a chance to win a KitchenAid and other prizes. We love Thanksgiving, so we want to give you some freebies to be “thankful for”. Click here to register for our class at Pinners Conference. Don’t forget the code “MAMASGIRLS” to get you a “readers” discount. See you there! Take it away Lara!
First, I would like to thank the lovely ladies here at themamasgirls.com for this opportunity to be featured on their blog and I look forward to meeting them at the Pinner’s Conference (unless I have volleyball games that day). My name is Lara and I am a lifestyle and travel blogger at Hapagirl.co (for those of you who don’t know Hapa means half-generally its refers to someone who half Asian or Polynesian).
November always seems to be a month of introspection for many people I know. I see so many people mention the words gratitude, grateful, thankful, etc. I sometimes wonder how much a difference it would make if we thought about those every month instead of once a year. As I was thinking about what I could do to give back something-I decided to offer this free Thanksgiving gratitude printable for the current holiday season. It is great framed as a small home decor piece for your home or even as a gift to someone you are thankful for. I originally hand wrote this quote and digitized it so I could share it online. Like many people, I have many things to be thankful for:
- I am grateful for my health-after having ACL replacement earlier this year I no long take the ability to walk for granted.
- I am grateful for my family-much of my extended family is spread out over the United States so I don’t get to see them very often but I am thankful for the time I get to spend with them-they made me the person I am today.
- I am grateful for good friends who love and support me in both good and bad times.
- I am grateful for my husband and my children-the heart and soul of my life.
- I am grateful for a warm house and food to eat- traveling to China and seeing how much we had compared to many of the people there changes your perspective.
- I am grateful for the gift of creativity-this has been such a huge part of my life and I love to make pretty things.
- I am grateful for the freedoms I enjoy and the people who sacrificed their lives.
I just wanted to share this free Thanksgiving gratitude printable as a small way to give back and express my gratitude for everything I have been blessed with in my life. I hope you enjoy it and share it with those you love.
1 thought on “Free Gratitude Printable for Thanksgiving”
Pingback: Free Thanksgiving gratitude printable - Hapagirl