I’d like to consider myself an expert on quesadillas, because it is a quick meal for my 4 little boys. Regular quesadillas can get boring, so we like to mix it up around here. I make barbecue chicken pizza quite often, so I thought it would be fun to make a barbecue chicken quesadillas. A quick fix when I’m craving the barbecue chicken pizza but don’t have the time to make it. This quesadilla tastes fancy, but it is the easiest thing ever! Seriously. Check out how easy this is!
Barbecue Chicken Quesadilla
- Get 2 tortillas (any kind will do)
- Heat up a frying pan to medium heat (you can use the microwave if you are super low on time)
- On one tortilla spread barbecue sauce on one side. Just enough to cover the tortilla
- On top of the barbecue sauce sprinkle shredded cheese (I use Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican blend. It tastes like it was freshly grated off a block of cheese, and the fine shreds make it melt fast and even. I highly recommend it. Guys – fresh cheese matters!)
- Chop some cilantro and red onion, then sprinkle those on top of that amazing cheese.
- Add cooked chicken
- Place the other tortilla on top.
- Heat on frying pan until cheese is melted and tortilla is crispy.
- Cut it like you would cut a pizza and serve.
I got my Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican blend at my local Kroger store. It is the best for all types of Mexican dishes. Always have a bag in your fridge, the possibilities are endless. And also hide the amazing cheese from your 3 year old, because he will eat the rest of it while you are washing the dishes. True story.
Look for Specially Marked Packages of Sargento® Shredded Cheese for $1 Savings at your local Kroger.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sargento®. The opinions and texts are all mine.