A baby carrier is one of my very favorite baby/kid items! I think it is a must have, especially if you have more than one child. I didn’t discover baby carriers until my third baby. That is sad. I have tried quite a few of them in the past 3 years, and my favorite is the Lillebaby Carrier. It is so versatile. Here is my full Lillebaby Carrier review, where I’ve laid out all the reasons you NEED a Lillebaby Carrier:
- So many ways to carry your baby! Six to be exact: Front-fetal, Front-infant, Front-outward, Front- toddler, Hip and Back carry. Why bother with a baby carrier that only work one or two ways.
- I love the neck support for the baby. It is a little bit stiff, so it really helps with a small baby to keep their head from flopping around.
- So comfortable for the mom or dad. Padded straps, soft fabric, everything is adjustable, and they back straps can be worn regular (like a backpack) or crossed in back.
- Pockets to stash your stuff, or the baby stuff.
- Really cute and lots of different styles and patterns to choose from. I chose the Complete Original Charcoal and Black. I like things simple and I think it will go with everything.
- Machine washable! Babies are messy!
- Great for everyday use, as well as hiking.
I recently went on a family hike by Flaming Gorge and used my Lillebaby carrier to haul the little one. It was so comfortable and he loved it. His favorite was being face out, but in the picture I am wearing it like a backpack. Love my Lillebaby carrier!!!!! I received a carrier in exchange for an honest review. I really do love my carrier!